- Access to the courts and exercise facilities will only be given to those members and Guests who are wearing proper attire as may be determined by the TEJESH from time to time.
- Proper non-marking athletic footwear must be worn on the court and exercise areas at all times. Black sole shoes are not permitted on the courts or exercise areas. There are NO EXCEPTIONS
- No player wearing street shoes, black soled shoes of any kind or wet court shoes will not be permitted to enter on to the courts. Proper court shoes must be clean and dry. Players must change into their court shoes in the lounge or locker room areas before entering the court. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
- Everyone needs to bring a towel and full water bottle.
- Profane, derogatory or inflammatory slogans on any attire are deemed to be unacceptable.