- Shape up your body and wake up your mind with our fabulous fitness sessions in our facility at Tejesh Sports. We offer general fitness and sports-specific fitness workouts, so you can achieve our goals much quicker! Our training team is here to coach and motivate you.
- We will determine the most effective strategy for getting the results you need and kick into a motion plan of action to maximize your results. We provide training and coaching to overcome your plateaus, lose body fat or train for your sports. Our philosophy is to support and challenge you every step of the way.
- Have someone to workout with? Even better! Working out with a friend or loved one will keep you accountable, so bring them along!
- We at TFA mentor/educate one and all to achieve target Fitness for sport-specific, lifestyle and general health.
- We inculcate hope, confidence, attitude, challenge and Never to Back Down in sport or in life.
- We go all-out in Making Fitness Routine A Lifestyle.
- We offer a social and safe environment, effectively designed workout, a consistent exercise schedule, an accountability factor for participating in exercise, and a workout that requires no prior exercise knowledge or experience.
- Everyone has the potential to achieve their goals and beyond. We at TFA motivate, enable, provide direction and guide you to move closer to achieve your goals.
- At TFA, it’s our job to put you through your workout. We provide all the expertise and motivation you need. Just show up and we will make you do the rest.
Fitness, along with proper nutrition, is important for maintaining a HEALTHY lifestyle.
- Fitness programs or exercises can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several lifestyle diseases like type 2 diabetes, obesity, Arteriosclerosis, hypertension, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Regular fitness activity and exercises have immediate and long-term health benefits and most importantly improve your QUALITY of life.
- Sports specific fitness is training of the body and mind to prepare for the rigors of a specific sport to compete in their sport of choice, rather than broader general fitness.
- Designed specifically for athletic performance enhancement gaining an advantage in the off-season and keeping their skills sharp during the tournament season.
- Our programs push players hard and make them faster, stronger and more agile than they ever thought possible
- Childhood obesity negatively affects a child’s physical and mental health.
- There is a direct correlation between physical inactivity and weight gain. Children who participate in weight loss program experience greater loss of body fat and increased cardiovascular fitness.
- Weight loss in obese children substantially reduces the health risks during adulthood.
- Weight loss in individuals who are overweight or obese can reduce health risks, increase fitness, and delay the onset of diabetes.
- Weight loss can lead to a reduction in hypertension.
- A 1-kg loss of body weight has been associated with an approximate 1-mm Hg drop in blood pressure
- In general, no one can stick to their diet nor their exercise plan.
- Both of these are issues of the mind. This is done by using many different types of mind-power exercises.
- These are like fitness training sessions for your brain.
- They work on all aspects of our thoughts and behavior form beliefs to knowledge and stress to happiness.
- These techniques are done through direct study and performance of the exercise or through integration into exercise sessions.
- CrossFit is a core strength and conditioning program.
- We have designed our program as a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of 10 recognized Fitness domains.
- Group physical training programs designed to build strength and fitness through a variety of intense interval training.
- The programs are designed to push people a little bit further than they would normally push themselves.
- The idea is that everyone involved works at their own pace as they team up and work towards one goal “TO GET FIT”
- An exclusive in-house sports rehabilitation studio to cater for common sports injuries and enable sport players to be back to game without the fear of injury.
Fitness is essential to meet the physical demands of a given sport in such environment.
- Do you lack stamina to compete at a high level?
- Is your fitness level plateauing?
- Do you have a personalized fitness plan for the sport you play?
- Do you get injured often?
- Do you think you are not game fit?
If the answer is NO to any one of the above questions feel free to step-in to our Fitness academy to know the answers.At TFA, we design exercises to improve your fitness level for the purpose of improving your ability to perform in sports.
We design exercises to focus on each aspect of fitness in sports namely speed, agility, coordination, balance, flexibility, power, speed, stamina and muscular strength/cardio endurance. We incorporate Cross Training Methods using exercises, other sport or activity to improve fitness level.
- Body composition
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Coordination Hand/eye or hand/foot.
- Reaction time/Qucikness
- Working on your FITNESS will take your game to the next level.
- Level I (Beginners)
- Level II (Advanced)
- Level III (Elite)
- The above mentioned aspects of sports fitness involve a Three-Tier Program
- Level I (Beginners), II (Advanced), III (Elite).
Fitness assessment every six months to assess fitness quotient
|Running (Pose technique)||Flexibility||Strength Endurance|
|Balance & coordination||Jackson||Strength-Resistance training|
|—-||—-||Quickness & Reaction time|
Participating in fitness at an early age instills physical fitness habits that carry over into adulthood, helping to avoid health problems.
- The Right Approach
- Generally, the first thing that any sport player will work on is fitness and only after he/she has achieved a certain level of fitness will he/she train on his/her specialty.
- I get asked this question oftentimes
- Is Fitness The Most Important Trait A Sport Player Requires?
- My explanation is: ABSOLUTELY yes. Let me explain in pointers.
- Skills of sports are known to be harnessed and developed as the years go by, but fitness is required to complement the skills that a person has for him or her to SUCCEED.
- For a sport player to consistently perform during the event, FITNESS is very important as a sport player with poor fitness will get tired a lot faster.
- A tired sport player will not be as sharp as he is when he is fresh and to retain freshness levels for a longer period of time a SPORT PLAYER HAS TO BE FIT.
- Fitness is an important trait that sport player requires and therefore a sport player has to workout constantly on developing 100% FITNESS.
- There is no doubt about the importance of fitness in a sport player, without the much needed fitness a sport player cannot give WINNING results continuously.
- Improved confidence
- Relief of stress/tension and stress related illness
- Improved posture
- Improved body shape
- Losing weight
- Testing yourself against the environment or your best performances
- Recognizing quality of movement in a performance
- Meeting people
- Making friends
- Develop personal qualities like co-operation – working with others, competition – testing yourself against others.